2. Holiday Must Haves
Christmas begins with wine and family.Anonymous
Merry Christmas Everyone!
Before we get to the wine, I have been MIA & here is why:
- I got into medical school at Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine in Middletown, NY. I moved to NY this summer in the middle of COVID and spent the summer getting settled & preparing for school.
- I wanted to get into a military scholarship program so I had to lose 10% of my body fat so I had to stop drinking.
- I started medical school in August 2020 and drowned in the amount of work for the entire semester.
But I’m back now! SOO let’s get to the wine!
Must Have Bottles for the Holidays
Jam Cellars, Butter Chardonnay
- Bold, Buttery & Flavorful
- NOT a traditional fruity Chardonnay, this wine has a unique burst of flavor
- Pairs with:
- Grilled Chicken
- Roast Vegetables
- Available wherever wine is sold (Walmart, Target, Total Wines)
Josh Cellars, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Easy, Fruity & Smooth
- Perfect starter red wine (WE ARE GROWING PALLETS IN 2021!)
- Pairs with:
- Red Meats (Beef, Pork, Lamb)
- Desserts (Dark & Milk Chocolate, Cheesecake)
Cook’s California Brut Champagne
- Dry Sparkling Wine
- NOT Prosecco!
- Pairs with: 2021
- Perfect for:
- New Years
- Being boujie
1. Crook & Marker: Organic Summer Spritzer
“It’s a smile, it’s a kiss, it’s a sip of wine…its summertime!”Kenny Chesney
Welcome to my first blog post! I chose to do a fun & summery spritzer as my first non-wine blog review! I have been enjoying Crook & Marker FOREVER. The drinks are tasty, organic and my ultimate favorite thing low-calorie! Perfect grab and go beverage for parties, beach day or any other time! These drinks are versatile and I couldn’t recommend them more!
Crook & Marker Rating: 10/10
- Sweet & Bubbly flavor
- Very fruity
- Appealing to everyone
- ORGANIC & Low Calorie (Stay Snatched All Summer!!)
- Perfect For:
- 4th of July Weekend
- Pool or Beach Day (Please wear a mask)
- Cookouts and BBQ
- Instagram pictures (the cans are adorable)
- Available at Target & Total Wines
Introduction to Wine With Wisdom
Welcome to Wine with Wisdom where I will share my personal wine journey and knowledge with you. From my Wine Wednesday wine reviews to tutorials, I will show you all i know about wine and relaxation while of course crowding your mind with the wittiest wine quotes I can find!
“Sometimes you can’t explain what you see in wine. It is just the way it take you to a place where no one else can…”Unknown
04.22.2020 – Rough Day Rosè
“A gourmet meal without a glass of wine just seems tragic to me somehow.”Kathy Mattea Rough Day Rosè Review More on This Wine: Grapes from Bulgarian vineyardsFruity, light & fun flavorSmooth and easy to sipIdeal for any wine drinkerPerfect For:Beach, Pool, Lake or Boat DaysVirtual Happy HoursNetflix/Couch PartyAvialable at Giant & SafewayIdeal Food Pairings:SeafoodThai FoodMexican…
04.15.2020 – Bogle Vineyards Merlot
Wine improves with age. The older I get, the better I like it.Anonymous Bogle Vineyards Merlot Review * Wine Lingo Translator * Aerator: add oxygen to wine to make it smooth and easy to sip. Available at Amazon, Total Wines or anywhere wine accessories are sold. DM me for recommendations!Full-body: rich flavor that lings on…
04.07.2020 – Chateau Ste Michelle Chardonnay
Wine is the most healthful and hygienic of beverages.Louis Pasteur Chateau Ste Michelle Chardonnay Review Chardonnay Facts: HistoryCrafted in 2018 from grapes throughout Washington’s Columbia ValleyAged for over 6 months in both French and American oak barrels (gives a unique flavor that takes drinker on a journey from the US to France)Refreshing, Dry & LightPerfect…